Old 20-06-2010, 05:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
anon-y-mouse anon-y-mouse is offline

Default Dry Gardening

The message
from mogga contains these words:

Rain? What's that?

Quite.I am having to stretch right in and am about to fall in the
rain barrel next time I go to fill the watering can up!
--

My I tentatively suggest you invest in a water tub replacement tap, less
than a £5 in most garden centres. Releatively easy to fit (once you've

Weather here in mid-Wales has been warm and sunny for the last week,
with a bit of a cool breeze in the mornings. Few more clouds around now.

Roger T