Old 21-06-2010, 10:15 AM posted to aus.gardens
PC PC is offline

Default Will planter boxes work up against iron wall ?

On 20/06/2010 9:51 PM, PC wrote:
On 20/06/2010 7:13 PM, terryc wrote:
On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 03:38:04 +0000, PC wrote:

On 20/06/2010 11:52 AM, terryc wrote:
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 23:43:54 +0000, PC wrote:

So the person is in Australia or south of the equator, perhaps as a
north facing wall would get very hot here.

Well, this is AUS.gardens, so unless they say otherwise, I take it they
are in AUStralia.

You dont know our aus gardens very well. The pages are available world
wide.

I know that having used it (usenet) for over fifteen years years and at
times run a newserver or few.

But I guess the logic is there.

Well then stop guessing and STFU until you actually know what you are
talking about.

The name follows a fundamental naming convention in usenet for country/
location specific groups

This usenet provider carries over 30 "garden" groups, including a number
of country, state and city specific groups. I am sure it isn't all of
them.

Try this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet#Organization

Though other logic may suggest overseas, as someone else did.

Sadly, either their ignorance and stupidity* and/or fundamental rudeness
by the scum that plagerise usenet to boost numbers at their private for-
profit site**.

* the sub forum clearly says Australia.

** In the private profit making forum, it is not made clear whether the
scum is sucking from or poking his messages into usenetunannounced.

Thats great now explain it to us humans.....

STFU yourself btw YAAA