Old 23-06-2010, 04:24 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Pavel314[_2_] Pavel314[_2_] is offline

Default Return On Investment

Yesterday evening I spread two 28' x 28' bird nets over my raspberry
patch. There were only a few berries last year but this year it looks
like I'll get about a quart. During the process, I realized that I was
struggling out in the heat to install $50 worth of bird netting to
save about $5 worth of berries. Not a great one-time investment, but
next year the patch should really start bearing and the netting will
be well worth the investment.

Paul