Old 20-04-2003, 06:11 AM
Francisco Caamaño

Default setting up a planted aquarium HELP!!!

This is my second time setting up a planted aquarium I have a 33 Gallons
with 2 tube of 30W, last time I had too much algae and my plants die very
quickly, I also had an undergravel filter, this time I bought new gravel (10
Kg / 22 lbs) and a bag of Seachem Flourite Red (7 Kg. / 15.4 lbs) and I
remove the undergravel filter, I first put the Flourite and after the gravel
I put the water very carefull and I'm running the filter to clearfy the
water, what else should I do to have a nice planted aquarium, what cain of
plants should I plant, do I need more ligth??? please let me know all I
could do to make it grow ....