Old 23-06-2010, 05:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default Return On Investment

In article
,
Pavel314 wrote:

Yesterday evening I spread two 28' x 28' bird nets over my raspberry
patch. There were only a few berries last year but this year it looks
like I'll get about a quart. During the process, I realized that I was
struggling out in the heat to install $50 worth of bird netting to
save about $5 worth of berries. Not a great one-time investment, but
next year the patch should really start bearing and the netting will
be well worth the investment.

Paul

Got some plants many failed
the ones that didnšt look pale