Old 23-06-2010, 09:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default It's going to be red or pink - DSC_3375a.jpg (0/1)

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:23:23 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Any day now JoeVan, I just went to check to see if I have any late bloomers
& lo & behold.
There is one small bud & a flower that bloomed out that I missed!
So if this is a leaf cutting you got from me, then it could be one of two.
If it opens to a pastel orangy pink then it's Epiphyllum Letty May
If pastel silvery pink then it is Epiphyllum Serena.
Looking forward to seeing your flower.
Cheers Wendy
"joevan" wrote in message
.. .
How soon I don't know. Maybe in a few days?

Thanks Wendy and Willi. I will be taking photos of it each day now.