Old 23-06-2010, 10:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
EVP MAN EVP MAN is offline

Default Will 25 tomato plants be enough for two people? (Paul)

I didn't know that too many tomatoes would give you the gout but now
that you brought that to my attention, I do remember that last season,
my big toe hurt so bad for about 3 or 4 days that it felt like I broke
it. Perhaps this was a case of the gout as I heard you can get it in
the big toe. I know it sure was painful. I'll have to see if it
happens again this tomato season but I sure hope not.

Rich