Old 24-06-2010, 02:31 AM posted to rec.gardens
Paul M. Cook Paul M. Cook is offline

Default Will 25 tomato plants be enough for two people? (Paul)

"EVP MAN" wrote in message

I didn't know that too many tomatoes would give you the gout but now
that you brought that to my attention, I do remember that last season,
my big toe hurt so bad for about 3 or 4 days that it felt like I broke
it. Perhaps this was a case of the gout as I heard you can get it in
the big toe. I know it sure was painful. I'll have to see if it
happens again this tomato season but I sure hope not.

Rich

Yep, gout. Be glad it was only a few days. Mine lasted 10 days. Cherry
juice, pure raw cherry juice, was the cure. It worked a miracle.

Paul