Old 24-06-2010, 07:35 PM posted to rec.gardens
Tony Tony is offline

Default are they safe?

Billy wrote:
In article ,
habitat wrote:

Hello guys! Are goldfish safe in a garden pond?

I'm planning to put goldfish in my garden pond.

Do you have raccoons, or similar creatures? Be sure the pond is deep.

My pond is shallow, less than 2 feet deep. A cow on the loose took a
drink and swallowed the two largest goldfish. Luckily the raccoon have
left it alone. Just last night however I left 2 almost full fish food
containers outside. Of course they were empty this morning.