Old 25-06-2010, 12:50 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default 85 year old reflects on Daisy Picking

Bill who putters wrote:
Some old stuff maybe 30 years ago I flashed back to.

http://www.unshod.org/pfbc/pfdaisies.htm

Yea I know the low carbers will freak but I wonder if longevity is
enhanced by joy and diminished by fear.

Life is reduced in both quantity and quality by stress. Following your
impulses is low stress now but can make for a high stress future. You need
to know when to let go a when to hold tight.

David