Old 26-06-2010, 01:19 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Please identify this plant

General Schvantzkoph wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 23:16:25 +0000, General Schvantzkoph wrote:

My garden is full of these plants, my Jamaican gardener says that
these are edible but he doesn't know what they are called here. Does
anyone know what these are

http://picasaweb.google.com/bjoshuarosen/Mystery_weed#

I just tried it, it cooks up and tastes kinda like spinach.

I don't know this one but there are 5 or 6 plants of a similar habit that
grow around the world that are locally called "spinach". Maybe if you do a
google image search for spinach.

David