Old 25-06-2010, 10:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
martin martin is offline

Default Gryllotalpa gryllotalpa European Mole Cricket

On 25/06/10 22:30, Ragnar wrote:
"Martin" wrote in message
My wife has these in her allotment. They are munching her root
vegetables. They seem to be common in the Netherlands but rare in UK.
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/about-us/news/2...news_6328.html
How does one get rid of them?

Do we understand that your mole crickets are in the Netherlands? You don't
actually say so.

True. I am in NL. All I want to know is how to get rid of them. It's
strange that the Netherlands populated the USA with mole crickets via
exported flower bulbs, but none seem to have found their way to UK.