Old 27-06-2010, 02:48 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default are they safe?

In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

Concerning pond and fish.

I'd guess I killed 70% of my fish from using clarifiers that reduced the
O2. O2 GOOD low bad. This over perhaps 10 years. My fault and due to
striving for clear pristine people wanting pond. Gave it up and now the
fish thrive with one notable exception I hide it from the sky.
Seems after camouflage was worked out a monster spotted my pond.
Ate some whole and just took the eyes of the larger Koi. So my pond is
well hidden now and the great blue heron who was very close to death has
not come back.

The guy with cow and wife ideas is not well.

It's Shelly. What else?
--
- Billy
http://radwisdom.com/essays/this-is-your-brain/