Old 28-06-2010, 12:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default More On My Potatoes

Ian B wrote:
Sorry to go on about them again. To recap; there are two varieties which in
my stupidity I forgot what they are. I was certain the ones on the right of
the bed were Nicola, but the flowers are wrong for that, sort of pale
violet. The ones on the left of the bed have white flowers however.

Not really related to your questions, but if it makes you feel any better ..

We have one bed that is meant to be all one type (Spirit, iirc) and one bed
that is 5 different varieties, including some more Spirit.

On the mixed bed, all of the plants have huge spikes of bright pink flowers.
All of them. No mixing, no exceptions.

The unmixed bed has one or two with pure white flowers.

I'm confused!