Old 28-06-2010, 05:23 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Return On Investment

You have some interesting things to say and you have clearly thought about
them but you do yourself a disservice in your presentation.

Your postings are often made up of very long one-sentence paragraphs all in
lower case. You may think that messy old usenet doesn't require your finger
to ever hit the full stop or the shift key but we will read more and skip
less if you employ them. May I also suggest that you adjust the line length
of your newsreader as it wraps lines rather short, which is hardly good for
your text but it mangles the quotes because they are then chopped twice.

David