Old 28-06-2010, 07:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Coquelicots - Coquelicots '99_2sm.jpg (1/1) - attached files (1/3) - Gorge du Tarn - Houses-sm.jpg (1/2)

In article ,
joevan wrote:

On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 14:06:28 -0700, Billy
wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

The south of France, 1999

The Gorge de Tarn, down stream from Florac.

Looks like a fun place to go to. Is that a road in the lower part.
Cars can get there?

I didn't see any roads, except the one that I was on, which is directly
behind me. You might notice about a third of the way down from the top,
the vertical line of 2 walls coming together, and a vertical line of the
end of a wall to the left of it. A structure that was over grown. Also
notice at the bottom, what appears to be a door, opening into the cliff.
I presume that it is a troglodytic dwelling. Saw many of these along the
Loir, a tributary of the Loire.

Above the picture the cliffs rise to a large calcareous plateau called a
"causse".

I'll try to send pictures of the wild flowers.
--
- Billy
http://radwisdom.com/essays/this-is-your-brain/