Old 28-06-2010, 02:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default What's eating our lettuce?

"Baal" wrote
"shazzbat" wrote
We went to the allotment today, and this is what's left of our lettuce-

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...rew/027Jun.jpg

Is this typical of deer damage? If not deer, what?

One or two look as if they have been cut. I am inclined to support the
2-legged theory.

I'm with the two legged villain theory. A friend had lots of stuff missing
on their site just as it became ready for harvest and they were all looking
at each other. One morning he couldn't sleep and wandered over to the site
very early to find a Chinese lady helping herself to all the produce! A
Chinese Takeaway.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden