Old 28-06-2010, 06:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default those coiled supports

On 28/06/2010 17:04, Janet Tweedy wrote:
Love those coiled supports as per last weeks GW. A friend bought 10 from
Malvern and they are brilliant at supporting stuff, not too "in your
face" but she can't read the suppliers details so I am trying to find
out where to get them from. Anyone know?

Janet

I bought an interesting collection of supports, foresters rings, spirals
and squiggles from a firm called Dr. Growgood. They have lasted well so
far (roughly 10 years). I've also seen them at Hampton Court Flower
Show, so they may visit one of the bigger shows in your area.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London