Old 28-06-2010, 11:46 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default 85 year old reflects on Daisy Picking

In article ,
"Dan L." wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
"Dan L." wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
"Dan L." wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

Bill who putters wrote:
Some old stuff maybe 30 years ago I flashed back to.

http://www.unshod.org/pfbc/pfdaisies.htm

Yea I know the low carbers will freak but I wonder if
longevity
is
enhanced by joy and diminished by fear.

Life is reduced in both quantity and quality by stress.
Following
your
impulses is low stress now but can make for a high stress future.

You
need
to know when to let go a when to hold tight.

David
Who can predict the future?
Why spend the first 60 years of life worrying about the last 20?

Dan L., you got that back ass wards. Let Maurice explain this to you.
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...ation_id=annot
tion_814223&feature=iv#p/c/B80839111D612F79/7/kBjGw8BQ9P4

But, I am Maurice
I filled for my retirement last month. My last day at work is August 31.
Yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!
I am 52 years old and decrepit. Just me, my dog and a few chickens.
And of course my gardens to tend! Ah yes the hermits life at last

Did we see the same video? Honoré (Maurice Chevalier) wasn't withdrawing
from life. He was just happy to be freed from the insecurities of youth.
You'll understand better, when you get old.

I will soon be free from the insecurities of youth and I am old
52 is real old. I even get AARP signup letters which is a true sign of
getting OLD and decrepit

Naaa, just another wannabe.

If Maurice was alive today in modern times, he would waddle from life as
fast as he could

One doesn't retire from life, one engages in it.
Besides, we'll both be dead by the time the real shit hits the fan.

You sound like an Indian, who just wants to get off the wheel of life.

Poor boy, poor boy downhearted, depressed, and in a spin,
Poor boy, poor boy, oh youth can really do a fellow in
--
- Billy
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/6/2...al_crime_scene