Old 20-04-2003, 06:11 AM
RifRaf

Default About NUTRAFIN CO2 Natural Plant System

I actualy considered using a DJ-50 when first trying to figure out how
I was gonna dissolve the CO2. I got impatient with myself and just
wanted to get *something* going and finally stuck the end of the
airline at the end of the intake tube of the power filter.

It ended up working SO well I've just forgotten about looking more
into finding a hi-tek diffuser.

Chris

On Mon, 4 Nov 2002 20:06:04 -0500, "Aqua"
wrote:

I am using Duetto DJ-50 internal filter for diffusing CO2. Its a very small
filter with an option to inject air line. I have a picture of it in my
article

http://www.dlink.org/aqua/CO2.html