Old 28-06-2010, 09:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default those coiled supports

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 17:04:10 +0100, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

Love those coiled supports as per last weeks GW. A friend bought 10 from
Malvern and they are brilliant at supporting stuff, not too "in your
face" but she can't read the suppliers details so I am trying to find
out where to get them from. Anyone know?

Janet

Yes Janet, I saw that item and wondered where to get some. They sound
excellent. Sorry I don't know where to get them but will watch this
thread with interest!

Pam in Bristol