Old 28-06-2010, 09:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default those coiled supports

In article , Pam Moore
writes
Yes Janet, I saw that item and wondered where to get some. They sound
excellent. Sorry I don't know where to get them but will watch this
thread with interest!

Pam in Bristol

Annoyingly I can see it on Iplayer, its 26 minutes into the programme
and it said they were 19 pounds for 4 spirals but I can't get my speaker
to work properly so can't find out the makers!
Looking at it again there might just have been a small stand in which
the spiral are placed so i will go back to the reference Spider made and
look at the details again!

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy