Old 28-06-2010, 10:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default those coiled supports

On 28/06/2010 21:24, Janet Tweedy wrote:
In article , Spider
writes
I bought an interesting collection of supports, foresters rings,
spirals and squiggles from a firm called Dr. Growgood. They have
lasted well so far (roughly 10 years). I've also seen them at Hampton
Court Flower Show, so they may visit one of the bigger shows in your
area.

Thanks Spider, these are like wire made into a coil which you pull up as
high as you want and then ease the plant stems into the coils. Brilliant
idea and good for lots of plants but nothing on the BBC site or
elsewhere. V. Strange as they must be ,made and sold by someone.

Just a quick thought before I toddle off to bed .... why not try the BBC
GW website and see if it's mentioned/advertised? It might turn
something up.

'Night all.

--
Spider