Old 28-06-2010, 10:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
reg reg is offline

Default Plastic tool shed

"Ann Lancing" wrote in message

Hi! Does anyone have a plastic tool shed? I recently bought one from
Homebase and unfortunately it leaks when it rains.
The doors do not seal against the main container when shut.
Has anyone had this problem or I have i constructed it incorrectly?

Help!!

Ann

I bought one from Homebase recently as well & not had any problems, but then
we havn't had much rain. Is the base that its sat on flat, the doors might
not be shutting square.

is it a Keter shed http://www.keter.com/ as the only problem I had was a
missing plastic bolt. emailed them & they sent one straight out foc, superb
customer service.