Old 29-06-2010, 06:24 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Dave G Dave G is offline

Default Grass repair

Any ideas on the fastest way to repair a bad patch on my lawn?

There is one spot (maybe the size of two basketballs) where the grass
turned brown and died. I need to reseed this, and I'd like to do it as
fast as possible. Is plain seed from the hardware store adequate? Some
of the home improvement places I've been to sell this bright green
powder mix that they claim is even better for fixing patches like
this.

I'd welcome any ideas since I'd like to repair this area as soon as I
can. Thanks.