Old 29-06-2010, 07:41 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Prunella Wild cropped and More yea sort of Spam

In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

Found http://www.wildcrops.com/wild_flower_hydrosols.html

Thought of Billy

I've been drinking a cup of Self heal for about 2 weeks for BP issues.

I found this place
http://www.wildcrops.com/wild_flower_hydrosols.htm
which offers herbal aerosols.
My closest contact with aerosol herbal was heating wild blueberry
flowers to inhale. American Indian cure for insanity which I did a few
times. Don't know if it worked but it felt good.
Looks like 60's commune but I still will investigate. Hell I could
get in real easy ))

Anyone here deal with these folks ?

Thanks for the cite. I looked all over this last winter for a place to
buy prunella, as I had used up my last leaf and stem. I've already dried
some for this winter, so it shouldn't be an issue again, but it's nice
to have back-up. Is it working for you? My only familiarity with it is
with my sweety and myself, and with us, it is very effective. My doctor
even signed off on it, i.e. I got his okey dokey.

Aerosols sounds too new age for me. With leaves and flowers, I know what
I got.
--
- Billy
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/6/2...al_crime_scene