Old 29-06-2010, 03:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Aubergines

dido22 wrote:
Do you grow yours in a gh ? Will they work outdoors ?

I've only ever grown peppers and aubergines and most of my tomatoes in the
greenhouse. I probably /could/ grow them outside given how hot my garden
gets, especially on the south facing wall, but I find the greenhouse helps
stop things drying out so much, even on the hot days.

Incidentally - I've only ever had success from plants that have been bought
as small plants, not from seed. Although this year after declaring all my
seeds had prodcued only runts, I do have a handful of semi-decent sized
plants now!