Old 29-06-2010, 11:12 PM
Bigboy9i Bigboy9i is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumandplum View Post
I wouldn't buy from them as had a terrible time today trying to get to the bottom of whether the chairs we ordered are ever going to arrive. I have been treated really badly and spoken to extremely rudely- they even said they didn't want my business now as I was ringing too often (1 a week for past 3 weeks as chairs were supposed to be delivered 2 weeks ago- hardly calling a lot!!). DO NOT buy from them! I doubt I will see our money or chairs!

You WILL see your table and chairs. I don't know when you have been scheduled for delivery (and I don't get involved in that part either) but as I am delivering furniture every day for them, people are certainly getting their furniture.
I'm doing my part, which really is all I can do.

Ray.