Old 30-06-2010, 01:15 AM posted to rec.gardens
Dan L.[_2_] Dan L.[_2_] is offline

Default 85 year old reflects on Daisy Picking

In article ,
"songbird" wrote:

Dan L. wrote:
I filled for my retirement last month. My last day at work is August
31. Yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!
I am 52 years old and decrepit. Just me, my dog and a few chickens.
And of course my gardens to tend! Ah yes the hermits life at last

retirement is very
nice.

decrepitude is much
more manageable when
you don't have to live
by someone else's
schedule and you don't
have to perform for
others unless you wish.

good luck these
next few months Dan.

songbird

I plan on increasing my knowledge of particle physics and tensor
calculus during the winter. Increase my knowledge of biology and
gardening in the summer. This will be all self taught at my own pace.
Ahhh the good life begins, I now have time to this

Oh yes, Cooking will be year round. I find I like the culinary textbooks
more enjoyable over the regular recipe cook books.

--
Enjoy Life... Dan

Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.