Old 01-07-2010, 12:00 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses

Default Spring / Summer roses

Wonders never cease! After a fantastic first bloom in early spring -
we are getting a few to sprout and bloom again. Early summer halted them
but now some stormy rains they try to get going again !

I just hope ALEX doesn't rot the roots or blow the blooms away!

Martin
--
Martin H. Eastburn
"Our Republic and the Press will Rise or Fall Together": Joseph Pulitzer