Old 01-07-2010, 05:30 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Return On Investment

In article ,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

"Bill who putters" wrote in message
In article ,
phorbin wrote:
I don't have time to supply cites but the truth is out there.

Try sugar salt fat acts brain drug study

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

OMG!!!!!! That is simply appalling! True junk food, but that category
includes just about anything that involves any degree of processing!

Like the man said (I paraphrase), most modern illnesses would go away,
if we ate a paleolithic diet.
--
- Billy
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/6/2...al_crime_scene