Old 01-07-2010, 11:39 AM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacha[_4_] View Post
On 2010-06-29 16:00:52 +0100, ®óñ© © ²°¹° said:

I should know this blue flower of course. It has been coming up in a
rough border for at least 4 years, but never been this good.

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/home

You have to open a Google account and register to see it. I don't know
that everyone would want to do that so you might get more responses if
you use some like tinypic.
--
Sacha
Buy plants online, including rare and exotic plant varieties from Hill House Nursery