Old 01-07-2010, 07:22 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Dan L.[_2_] Dan L.[_2_] is offline

Default Return On Investment

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

"Bill who putters" wrote in message
In article ,
phorbin wrote:
I don't have time to supply cites but the truth is out there.

Try sugar salt fat acts brain drug study

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

OMG!!!!!! That is simply appalling! True junk food, but that category
includes just about anything that involves any degree of processing!

Like the man said (I paraphrase), most modern illnesses would go away,
if we ate a paleolithic diet.

Excellent video and may have answered some questions I have.

I use to have sky high triglycerides. However, the doctor recommended a
low gluten diet. It worked within 6 month's my triglycerides was normal.
Now I wonder, by not consuming bread products, I also cut back on the
sweeteners. At the same time many Non-Gluten books also states no
consumption of HFCS. Now I am thinking, perhaps it was not the gluten,
but sweeteners that dropped the triglycerides?

I consume more honey (fructose) now than sugar, is that a good move?

The one spot hit me was the large amount of HFCS in baby formulas!

--
Enjoy Life... Dan

Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.