Old 20-04-2003, 06:11 AM
Darwin

Default Leaves lighter green and developing a hole (Anubias, Swords)

I posted earlier about my Amazon Swords were developing holes in its leaves.
Yes i do have a low lighted tank (barely under the 1watt/gallon rule) which
was suggested as the problem along with the chance that my pleco is eating
it.

But now i've noticed my Anubias (barteri var. caladiifolia "1705") seems to
have the similar problem in its NEW leaf. The old leaves are still find but
the new leaf that has grown seems lighter in colour with a hole that is
developing. My java ferns in my tank are doing very well though (new nodes
keep appearing at the ends of the leaves for propogation). Any ideas?? Oh
and just to note, the Anubias is planted on a lavarock, held down by
fishwire.

TIA!

Darwin