Old 20-04-2003, 06:11 AM
Dave

Default About NUTRAFIN CO2 Natural Plant System

In , Rich Conley
empowered us with this mighty blow against the
Patriarchy:

where did you get a CO2 tank....been thinkning of setting up CO2...but
dont want to deal with changing it every week...

Aw, I only change mine every two weeks. ;-)

and possible issues
with yeast releasing alchohol in my tank....

The only way that could happen is if the mix got into the tank, and you'd
need to either kick over the container or have some strong suction at the
other end of the line to pull in the mix. Yeah, people have reported these
kinds of things happening, but they're pretty rare and very easy to avoid.

But anyway ;-) ....

http://www.wcf.com/co2iron/