Old 02-07-2010, 08:29 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Return On Investment

Billy wrote:
In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

In article ,
phorbin wrote:
I don't have time to supply cites but the truth is out there.

Try sugar salt fat acts brain drug study

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

Truly, an excellent presentation.

The content was good. The delivery was rather self indulgent, it could have
been, should have been, reduced from 1 1/2 hours to 1. There was too much
courting the audience and too much previewing what was to come. In a
lecture format questioning of the audience is generally helpful in engaging
them however you couldn't hear the audience response so for the viewer it
was a waste of time. Of course the small screen format made it impossible
to read most of the slides but that is not the lecturers fault. I know, I
am hard to please. But the message was good, I learned quite a few things.

David