Old 02-07-2010, 02:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Raymond RUSSELL Raymond RUSSELL is offline

Default Advice please - Self-propelled walk-behind petrol-driven mowers

I got rid of my self propelled mower years ago and find the job
takes a lot less time with a motor rotary that you push, they are a lot
cheaper, lighter, and there is less to go wrong

I'm gradually coming round to that position myself.
Any recommendations ?
Since self-propelled is a fairly expensive item,
that will allow me to be a bit more generous on other features.

Best regards and thanks from
Ray