Old 02-07-2010, 10:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Paul Starship Paul Starship is offline

Default ID a plant...Please ?

On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 21:56:32 +0100, Jill Bell
wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zpk/4755883266/

Possibly thalictrun aquilegifolium? But I'm not sure and probably about
to be shot down in flames by those who know better. Any chance of
close-ups of flowers and leaves?

Close ups added.

close up of flower
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zpk/4756063348/sizes/l/

bigger photo of plant
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zpk/4756063342/sizes/l/

But it looks like Stewart Robert Hinsley has hit the nail on the head.

I found a website on a British plant/flora website (cant remember the
owners name though) that asks you several layered questions and at the
end - it tells you what it should be, what it could be and then gives
you a few long-shots just-in-case.
I looked-up every suggestion.
Needless to say, my answers didnt result in the jackpot.

Thank you for your time.