Old 03-07-2010, 02:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Himalayan plants [SPAM]

On 03/07/2010 15:33, bobharvey wrote:
On 3 July, 10:26, wrote:

Correction to subject line.

but you still republished the advertised link!

And what a lot of people don't seem to realise is that just because the
spam showed up on their newsgroup server it doesn't necessarily turn up
on everyone else's - it can get filtered by the ISP. So what often
appears in the newsgroup is someone else quoting spam that I didn't get
in the first place! So if the spammer doesn't get me the person quoting
it will! LOL

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.