Old 20-04-2003, 06:11 AM
kush

Default Leaves lighter green and developing a hole (Anubias, Swords)

I would REALLY prefer not to have to admit that I've ever had a nitrate
problem that bad, but I promise you that you can burn holes in anubias.
Particularly the young leaves before they stiffen up. The swords and other
rosettes cook up really well. The fish don't necessarily die although they
may look like they want to. I seem to recollect some finless guppies, but
that was probably someone else's tank I'm thing of, yeah, that's right, it
was someone else...

kush

"You can't have everything - where would you put it?"

LeighMo wrote in message
Or excess nitrate?

Excess nitrate shouldn't make holes in anubias leaves.

I think it would kill the fish before it damaged plants.

Leigh