Old 04-07-2010, 05:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
seph...[_4_] seph...[_4_] is offline

Default ID Help Needed - DSC_0212.jpg (1/1)

On Sat, 3 Jul 2010 22:20:29 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"seph..." wrote ...
"Bob Hobden" wrote:
"seph..." wrote
"Bob Hobden" wrote:
"seph..." wrote ...

A Lavertera ?

Yes - I do believe you are correct - Lavatera trimestris

Thank you very much...!

Would have helped if I had spelt it correctly! Sorry.

Bob, there is NO sorry needed, for sure...!!

I'm just grateful to you for identifying bit of loveliness -

Now the hunt has begun for info re keeping it or pulling it - if it
is going to be invasive, it will be gone - I'm still fighting with the
darned Chinese Lanterns (Physalis alkekengi) I planted a few years
back prior to do my homework first -

Not invasive here, it's an annual too, but I don't know about where you are.

Good to know, Bob - I'll leave them where they are for now -

Thanks,
seph