Old 04-07-2010, 09:30 PM
tzatta tzatta is offline
Registered User

Default Stepover fruit trees

Hi Everyone

This is my first post here and I look forwards to contributing a lot.

A question first
Can anyone recommend a venue where I can see some stepover fruit trees?
I live in Liverpool. The local Country Park has 3 -4 tier espaliers but not the single tier stepover type.
I can travel but would prefer something within 30 or 40 miles or so.

I want to edge my lawn with a living fence. I wanted to do this years ago, but kids + garden + ball = wait! They are grown up now so theres nothing stopping me.

I want to get a 'flavour' of what to expect.