Old 05-07-2010, 10:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle-C Uncle-C is offline

Default Foraging badgers are ruining my garden !

The blighters are running amok. They live in sets on the adjoining
railway embankment and sneak into my garden from dusk onwards. I've
grown lots of plants from seed and they have tramped all over them as
well as burrowing close to my dahlias and uprooting the tubers..
Several of them have been ruined. Does anyone have any humane
deterrents to keep them away from my plant beds ?

Thanks
Uncle C