Old 05-07-2010, 11:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Allotment nightmare

On Mon, 5 Jul 2010 11:05:30 +0100, Peter James wrote:

But, today the agricultural fencing contractor starts to erect the
rabbit prooff fence, and being a believer in belt and bracers, I've put
my own 3' fence in as well. So damn 'em, see if they can get through
that lot.

Did you bury the bottom edge of your fence 18" down and extend
outwards 12" like an uppercase "L"? If not the little beggers may
well dig or push under it. I hope that the contractor is burrying the
edge or it ain't going to be "rabbit proof" either.

--
Cheers
Dave.