Old 05-07-2010, 12:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle-C Uncle-C is offline

Default Foraging badgers are ruining my garden !

On 5 July, 10:27, mogga wrote:

How do they get in?
--http://www.bra-and-pants.comhttp://www.holidayunder100.co.uk

There are gaps in the wire fencing which they somehow widened so they
can squeeze through and they've also dug underneath the fence. The
problem is getting worse as they have dug through the the fence which
I have with the neighbours and are begining cause havoc in his flower
beds and vegetable patch. We are both going spare each morning when
we inspect the damage from the overnight histrionics.