Old 05-07-2010, 06:15 PM
Gabriella Mers Gabriella Mers is offline
Registered User

Location: Carlsbad, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardenjim View Post
Can any one help. I have these two intruders in my garden and having trouble identifying them. I am sure one is a weed but the other is a shrub or tree sucker from some where. I have attached a couple of pictures.

Thanks, Jim.
I think I have some of those in my garden as well but I tried to get rid of them by just pulling them off. Well I did some manual cleaning with my garden to get rid of them.