Old 05-07-2010, 06:20 PM
Gabriella Mers Gabriella Mers is offline
Registered User

Location: Carlsbad, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzerubob View Post
hello I'm new too and don't really know how to go about things help would be appreciated. I have a clematis montana about 2 years old in the wrong place and it needs moving can I move it and when thanks.
Hi! I am new here too. I would just want to say hi to everyone and would definitely be happy answering some forums. I have other concerns though. But I might create a thread for that.