Old 05-07-2010, 10:02 PM
h123456 h123456 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumandplum View Post
I wouldn't buy from them as had a terrible time today trying to get to the bottom of whether the chairs we ordered are ever going to arrive. I have been treated really badly and spoken to extremely rudely- they even said they didn't want my business now as I was ringing too often (1 a week for past 3 weeks as chairs were supposed to be delivered 2 weeks ago- hardly calling a lot!!). DO NOT buy from them! I doubt I will see our money or chairs!
Don't suppose you used a credit card? If you did you might find that's the easiest way to get your money back. I just hope you get the money back as the chairs are really poorly built.

I spent Saturday fixing the various chairs etc. that are already falling apart. Never mind the grade B/C debate the stuff they ship is just poorly built. Already had to replace one piece with something from John Lewis, cost more but worth it. Gonna chop up the Wessex Teak supplied piece and use as firewood come the end of summer, about all it's good for.

Considering the amount of call Trading Standards are getting you'd think they'd do something, useless.