Old 06-07-2010, 01:17 PM
Expert shopper Expert shopper is offline
Registered User

I bought a lovely quality extending table with 8 stacking chairs from Wessex Teak in June 2007 - delivery came 2 weeks later. I have had no problems or issues with my furniture, which has no protection from the weather ailments, it's not been sanded down or oil treated and is absolutely fine!! I done my research when buying and there was no complaints about the company or product.

I honestly don't understand these forums which turn into slanging match's especially between a couple of posters. How very droll!!

It's like any risk when shopping, you can buy clothes, shoes, food, electricals, furniture, cars - 95% of sales will be fine the odd 5% will have a problem. But in all honesty it's not going to put off any other buyers!