Old 09-07-2010, 05:07 PM
Ducati916 Ducati916 is offline
Registered User

My first post here folks I have been reading this thread and others with interest. I can not at this stage post the full details as I am still trying to get either my table and chairs delivered or my money back and wouldnt want to prejudice that in any way. However I will post the full and complete saga when this is resolved to my satisfaction or other wise. Needless to say I have been waiting for more than three months and still no table and chairs despite endless telephone calls and emails and I now have a fifth delivery date in August ! I am not holding my breath.